Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Diddy Bop Pt. II


Closed a deal, earned a sizable stack today. Feels good.
When I feel good, I have the urge to get Jiggy. Who better to assist than Diddy Puff Daddy?
Watching this video that features that baaad shorty in the bed & uhh...Loon, made me realize Mr. Shiny Suit Man can't let noooobody shine....at least not solo.
If you're planning on being a BadBoy artist, & you want some sort of longevity, you must understand the simple rule that Mr. Combs is your boss, investor & competition. How many scenes of this vid is dude in?
Maybe he should take the Akon - Lady Gaga route & fall the eff back completely. Maybe people would give a **** about (insert BadBoy Artist here, like Cassie, Dirty Money, Janell Monae, etc) if you weren't hogging the spotlight. Don't remember him doing it?
Him really believing he's a talented dancer is rubbing off on me, as I'm staring at this knot of reds with a splash of a few greens; bouncing my shoulders uncontrollably.
Ima probably Diddy Bop until I'm out of $$$$ from socks, Henny & cheap thrills.

No comments: