Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Kid Famous - I Wanna Know Your Name (SUPERVICE REMIX)

Great cameos, from the night that was Jeni from Flow93.5's website release party. The vibe was amazing that night, & had an all star line up of attendees, as you can clearly see in this video. Damn near every rapper in the GTA was in the building.
Look out for this joint to get heavy spins on your radio station, & if I don’t see MuchMusic picking it up, I'm picketing.
Shouts to Breazie for convincing me to go out on a Wednesday night, it was Networking 101.
I remember meeting Famous formally that night, him performing, but there's a lot after that I don’t remember.
Shouts to Dr. Claw for my late X-Mas gift.
She bought me the bar.

No stairs were injured that night.

No comments: