Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Monday: Drake - "Over"

Behold, the first single off the album now scheduled for June; "Thank Me Later", with visuals crafted by Anthony Mandler.
Not a bad video, not an amazing video.
That's the story of Mr. Graham's music videos tho.
Meh, at least he's consistent.
The music more than makes up for the visuals.

UPDATE:
I read this & it's the realest shit I've seen in the last couple weeks. In XXL Magazine current issue, Drake expressed:

For anybody that doesn’t believe in me, your favorite rappers do,” he added. “They call me for hooks, features and all that. Ross, Jeezy, the hardest dudes — B.G. C-Murder calls me from jail. Turk calls me from jail to tell me I’m doing great. For the people that don’t believe, the people that you do believe in got love for me. That’s all that matters.”

1 comment:

K. Bridges said...

since it's a simple vid, how much do you think it costed? He's either in the movie room / bedroom or in the dark plain room.

Recruiting Anthony Mandler for this? Talk about shopping at LV for a key chain.