Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


The Good & Plenty.
Where to start?
I’ll keep it brief.
Comparable to very few, there are only a couple select events of it’s calibre, this Kamakacci Event easily dominated the weekend as top destination.
Fluids flowed from the bar like staff had never seen before, with glass bottles of all brands & sizes copped by dudes like me with Money In My Pocket.
Kamakacci & Talk of Toronto really put it down this Easter Long Weekend, and set the bar for success at Revival.
Doubts? Ask their Management.

Stay tuned for video and pictures.

Ice on my neck…100Grand at least,
Maybe on my wrists but I don’t wear it on my teeth,
Catch us in the Club somewhere standing on the seats,
Been getting $$$: Kamakacci Ent.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had an amazing time at Revival.. i wanted to go on stage and start a booty shaking contest!!!

...no dice. no room. ;(