Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cam'ron & Jim Jones Reconcile?

Knowing that The Diplomats heavily effected my early millenium, I been wondering when something like this would happen. Cam & The Dips set hip hop on fire when they came on board Roc-a-fella's starfleet.
People gettin' money often equals people getting ignant.
Cam got $$ with The Roc, got ignant about songs being used by the Boss.
Jim got $$ with The Dips, got ignant about playing his position, & supported Mr. Divide-&-Conquer-Your-Crew, 50 Cent.They both had this to say:
Jim Jones said: “It’s 2010, and this is something I gotta get off my chest…You’ve known us from back when we didn’t have what we have now, so you remember, that above all, me and Cam, we still brothers. And we’re building on getting back on track but first, I apologize for being a rude brother, for saying things publicly without first trying to handle them privately. I apologize for not leading by example because what I didn’t realize at the time, I was venting but it wasn’t all about me. There were other people whose dreams were also part of this movement. So by not leading by example, they were left stranded too. The way I handled our business issues was with emotion, and it got totally f–ked up. That’s what selfishness does….”

Cam’ron: “There’s nothing really Diplomats-related to show you yet. We all have our own obligations right now, our own projects. I have this Boss of All Bosses Pt. 2.5 mixtape with Vado and DJ Drama dropping soon. But yes, me and Jim have been speaking, we’re working out the mechanics of this, and looking at our options right now. If it makes sense, it can happen.”

LOL @ "If it makes sense". If it's profitable is what he means. I don't know why he's considering it, Cam & Vado have sh*t ON LOCK. They are building a cult following. If i were him, I'd keep it moving. Then again I'm not the most forgiving.
Let me be brief here... Jimmy did the ultimate snake move and cosorted with the enemy, while still saying DipSet 4 Life.
While doing so, he alienated the underbosses making them choose sides.
While doing so he was siding with Dame Dash and ironically talking about Jay-Z's disloyalty.
While doing so, he ironically made songs called "Frienemies".

I can't respect that, and I can't respect Jimmy. I can't respect you if you respect Jimmy. In summation, my dude from RealTalkNY said it best:
Home of Philly Says:
April 20th, 2010 at 12:04 am
Yo f*ck Jenny Jones Snake ass!!! I f*cks wit Killa & Vado seems like a good piece to the puzzle but like 50 said, “Enemies stay enemies but friends they change”. This n*gga got too big for his britches and thought he was a boss but in the end he albums flopped he label flopped, and the money must be getting low so now he trying to make nice… f*ck that nigga… I hate disloyal ass mothaf*ckas"


Lets say they do reconcile...Uhhh...where does this leave Juelz?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmmmmmmmmy.. is wack.
I suggest we boycott him.