Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, February 8, 2010

Got Some Feedback &....

...apparently I'm doing the ladies a disservice.
They right.
As a lover of fashion on me, as well as at the foot of my bed after the ladyfriend & I... I figured it's high time women's fashion gets some shine. How else would the ladies know how to dress to appropriately seduce a King?
Central African- born designer Mai Lamore is responsible for these heels that Rihanna was caught performing in recently. Entitled the "Janis Thunderbolt Heeled Pumps" these joints have the obvious thunderbolt pattern for the heels, dipped in gold.She can get it in those heels.I can't wait for Kay to start dropping some ill female fashion posts.
Y'all aren’t ready.

2 comments:

kay said...

you're right...
they aint ready ;)
I'm ready
I'm set
and I'm just about to go!!!!

Wildd.A.Game said...

gyeeah Kay... i cant wait**