Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Saturday, February 6, 2010

B2B for Haiti































I have been trying to write this blog for days but I have been so busy!!

B2B for Haiti goes down as one of the best things I have ever been a part of in my life :)

Singer and Song writer Jully Black, was set to make a work-out DVD entitled "B2B." After Juice (Kamakacci) and I attend her B2B focus group, she realized that it would be a great idea to sweat for Haiti. Jully,with a group of others put together the wonderful event allowing for people like Juice and I to help out and be proud of helping Haiti.

It was a total of 6 hours of sweating, and exercising in the name of love for those in need.

Many groups of people came together dedicating their time, and workouts for out brothers and sisters that need our help.

Have you thought about the amount of strength and determination people had to have to make it out alive??

I will tell you that after that workout I know that it took more than strength and determination it took faith in GOD!

On Sunday, January 31st, 2010, we gave back, the community came out and it was a wonderful success!!

2010 is all about what you give back!!!
Stay tuned for B2B part 2 and the B2B DVD ;)

BIG SHOUT OUTS TO TIKA AND KING!!!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH :)


That's it that's all,
x
Kay