Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, January 11, 2010

Elusive "Brothers Thornton" Visuals

Apparently I was out to lunch, under a rock or simply sleeping when this Clipse video dropped. Why has no one mentioned this? Really tho? One of the hands down hardest tracks of 2009 with visuals to match is something I was dying for. I bump this tune religiously.
My top 5 hardest tracks of 2009 go to:
Royce 5'9" - Shake This
The Clipse - Doorman
50 Cent - Crimewave
Birdman - Always Strapped (Remix)
Young Jeezy - I'm Goin In "Cocaine bought me everything I ever had,
& I aint never been afraid to spend my very last,
Cause I can get it back
Watch me get it baaaaaack
"
I make stacks via alternate avenues, yet I live those words...minus the Coke Rap.For good measure, lets add one of the most enjoyable, listenable joints of the year featuring King Jaffe Joe b.k.a. Killa Cam.

Great music being put out, get out & get it.

No comments: