Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Friday, August 14, 2009

Style Spotlight: Brooklyn Industries


Reason Number 324, Why I’m Obsessed with New York City…
Brooklyn Industries. My bbf Theresa introduced me to Brooklyn Industries three years ago on a warm summers day in Park Slope.
What I admire most about this store is not only the impeccable style but also the quality of clothing. When you touch an item, you can actually feel that they use everything from quality fabrics, to excellent stitching. It’s so true; even they list an “obsession with quality” in the company description.
Another reason why I admire this store is the fact that it’s a one-stop shop for the whole family! Women, men, & children’s fashions all under one roof and accessories too!
Here are a few pieces that I have my eyes on:



Don’t forget the little one

I love the BI creedo:

Isn’t that what life is about?

There is a HUGE sale right now at the online store! https://www.brooklynindustries.com , and you know I love me some bargains!

This Post is broguht to you by The Shirls & Killa Lipstick, by way of Wildd.A.Game.

No comments: