Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, October 12, 2009

Talk Of Toronto x MTL x Wristpect x Sir Lancelot

The other weekend I filled the tank of a car that was my property for another 24hrs. That blunder meant a road trip or siphoning gas... so I headed to the Francophone province to support my ppls DJ Wristpect & Lancelot. We touched down in MTL approx 7pm on the Sunday, checked into the telly, and headed straight for this Portuguese restaurant named "Janos". Kinda dope. Don't diss, Lancelot will find you.

After one of the resident DJs met up for dinner to politic about som sh*t, we reached back to the telly, for sleep/getfresh for Tokyo Nightclub.


Guest drummer joining them was JB Allen (tight that I dont play the drums anymore). Not certain how many times you heard DJ x Live Set, but sh*t is phenomenal. Industry dude with hands in all sorts of pots, Chops, was the 1 lining things up, and responsible for bringing myself & co. to they city to put it down.






Night was on point, drumming was stellar & the crowd loved what T.O. brought. The few snaps don't capture accurately how The Dot brought La Dopeness.


No comments: